Pune: Over 2 Lakh Applications Received for Chief Minister Majhi Ladki Bahin Yojana

Pune: According to District Women and Child Development Officer Monika Randhave, a total of 1,33,000 offline and 75,000 online applications have been received so far under the Chief Minister Majhi Ladki Bahin Yojana. The process of filling out application forms for eligible beneficiary women is being implemented rapidly, Randhave said.
Various locations across the district have been equipped with facilities to assist women in filling out their applications. Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporations have established dedicated centres for this purpose. Additionally, other local bodies within the district have made special arrangements to facilitate the application process. Applications are also being filled at the Anganwadi level, and camps have been organised to guide women on the necessary documents required for the application process.
Eligible women with a family income of less than Rs 2.5 lakh can submit their applications until August 31. Once the application is submitted, eligible women will receive a benefit of Rs 1,500 per month credited to their bank accounts from July onwards, with the process commencing on August 15. To ensure that no eligible woman misses out on the benefits of the scheme, planning has been done at the village level. Randhave urged women to submit their applications at the Setu Suvidha Kendra, through the Nari Shakti Doot app, municipal ward offices, or Anganwadi offices.
“The Nari Shakti Doot app has been updated to facilitate the application process for the Chief Minister Majhi Ladki Bahin Yojana, including an edit option. All Anganwadi workers should update the app. This facility allows for the correction of beneficiary information if it has been filled in incorrectly, but this correction can only be made once. Once corrected and changed, the information cannot be changed again,” said Monika Randhave, Women and Child Development Officer.